Place of God in the universe

Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Last Post: End of the Series! And End of More???!!!!!!

This is how it ends. This series is looking towards its completion. I am not yet sure if this blog will fulfill its destiny, the reason for which it was actually conceived. Like the previous two posts in this series (which you may find right below as you scroll down), I begin it with the same conviction as the other two. But only time can tell if its judgements will be appreciated of at least accepted in its own time or later. More than that time will only tell if it gives the answers I went in search of. The answers you are in search of!!!!!!!
*****************

25-10-07
Chennai

The impulsive reaction yielded no results. Sometime later, the pain became unbearable. It happened around 11 O clock. The simulatory tests for assessing preparation prior to the main test were in progress. What stung me on my neck was a mystery which I had no answer to. But I had a weird feeling something was wrong. I returned home warily. I lied down on my bed and passed out due to the pain. Sometime later, the symptoms began to show. My whole body felt different inside me. I rushed to the mirror. There were striations all over my face. My tongue was a pale black. It was a gory sight. I realized that the wound on my neck was open. Blood was coming out. It was green in colour. I was horrified. My face had lost its usual handsome flavor. My well-built body had become frail. My charming smile was just a pained twitch. Then realization came. I was mutated.

I did not know what to do. I was not able to think. It was as if all my movements were controlled by someone else. My body was the bait to the torture of the clash over control between me and this external force. I could not let this happen. I summoned the rest of my strength to write this post. I could not let myself become the representative of evil. I did not want to inflict pain to others. I did not intend to be a virus commissioned by Satan. I hope to God that you who reads this blog will spread the news to others. WE’RE BEING ATTACKED. The aliens have broken into the life of humans. Protect the earth! It’s up to you. Please do not panic, for that will lead to no good. Think of me, who has already been made a scapegoat. Do you all want to end up like that?! No! So how are you going to face their huge army? There is one way. Only the one way!

Place your hope on God. Throughout, we have been searching to find the Place of God. Well, there he is. Voila!!! He is there, with all of us. In our hearts! In our minds! To guide us all in our endeavors, like he guided me to alert you all! Many people in this world wish answers to questions like ‘Where is happiness?’ or ‘Where is inner peace?’! It’s all in the perspective. If we want a thing to affect us, it will. If we believe that we are immune, we will be. Likewise, believe in your strengths. Believe you can win this war against these aliens. And you will. I can help you no more. I’m dying. Good bye my friends. Good bye earth. My last prayer to God is ‘Hope you survive’!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Srivaths said...

Hi guys, its me again!

I'm safe. What stung me was actually just a mosquito. The mutation and pain was all a figment of imagination! I'm glad none of that happened. You know what i did when i learnt that? I thanked God!!!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger balu said...

hmmmm....imagination has no bounds...nice ending man....

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Rajath Vaidhish said...

ur well-built body???? lolz....

jokes apart dude...

nice article.... an impressive ending.... but was that all necessary???

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Srivaths said...

@ balu

Thanks

@rajath

not really. but being circumloquacious is kinda nice ;)

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

story well built .. just like your body!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Krishna said...

quite an imagery...
To God, "hope you survive"... hilarious!
um cheesy ending shall i say?
But seriously, you should start writing short stories.

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being circumlocutious is good but by n large u give a turgid opening n land up wit an unornamented ending.. :P anyway a cool one.. ;)

-
R.K

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Srivaths said...

@prabhakaran

I'm not sure if you're insinuating my build or my post ;)

@ Kicha

It's just 4 paragraphs!!!!!!!

@R.k

Well, the beginning should never be ordinary and the end should not be haphazard. So... :)

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger MAL said...

i still maintain my stand.

People hope only when there is a scarcity for it....;)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Sundar said...

I get unbearable pain whenever I look at my Anna University Question paper.

Wiyoats.

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice story dude!!!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

god!!!
if u are there.......
save us!!! not from the alien... but from this particular blogger!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home